This easy sweet corn soup is creamy, luscious & velvety smooth. Only five ingredients & ready in 15 minutes from start to finish! Vegan, gluten free & healthy!
The Easiest Sweet Corn Soup
This sweet corn soup recipe is perfect for those busy days where you don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen but still want something healthy. What makes this so easy?
- only 5 ingredients
- 15 minutes start to finish
- can use frozen corn
Frozen sweet corn is your friend
This sweet corn soup recipe is so quick and easy, it’s perfect for a simple weeknight meal. Pick up a bag of frozen sweet corn at your local market and you’re ready to go. Of course you can use fresh corn as well if it’s in season but frozen corn is just so convenient.
I recommend using a high speed blender for this sweet corn soup because it really makes a difference with the texture. The texture will be so smooth and creamy and you’ll never know this soup is dairy free. If you don’t have a high speed blender, you can use a food processor or immersion blender but you may need to strain the soup for that luscious silky texture.
For this recipe you only need 5 ingredients: sweet corn, garlic powder, salt & pepper, and fresh herbs. That’s it!
Store any leftovers in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 3 days. You can freeze this as well for up to one month in the freezer.
You might like these other recipes!
Easy 15 Minute Silky Sweet Corn Soup
- 2 cups frozen corn or 3 large ears of corn
- 2 ¼ cups filtered water
- 1 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Reserve 1/3 cup of frozen corn and sautee over high heat until browned. Remove from heat and mix with chopped fresh parsley.
- Meanwhile add the remaining frozen corn, water, garlic powder, salt and pepper to a high speed blender and blend until it's completely smooth and creamy. About 2 - 3 minutes. Transfer to a pot, cover, and heat over medium high heat until it starts to simmer.
- Serve with sauteed corn and herb mixture.
- If desired, substitute vegetable broth for water
- Storage: store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days or 1 month in the freezer.