Perfect Baked Korean Sweet Potatoes
Try these perfectly baked Korean sweet potatoes that are sweet, soft, and fluffy on the inside with crispy purple skin. It's roasted until tender and caramelized with a sweet chestnut flavor!
- 4 Korean sweet potatoes
- pinch of salt for serving
Prep: Preheat to 400° F. Wash the sweet potatoes and using a fork, poke a few holes in them to allow venting. See Note 1.
4 Korean sweet potatoes
Bake: Bake until soft and fork tender, about 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on the thickness of the sweet potatoes. Use a toothpick or fork to check for doneness. There should be no resistance. See Note 2.
Serve: Remove from the oven and serve once cool enough to handle. The skin should be wrinkled and easily separate. Sprinkle with salt if preferred. Enjoy!
pinch of salt
- Poke 4 to 6 holes per sweet potato.
- There's no need to wait for the oven to preheat. Add the sweet potatoes in the oven once prepped.
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Freeze for up to 1 month.
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 83mg | Potassium: 508mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 21375IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg