Giant Flourless Chocolate Cookies
These giant chewy, fudgy, flourless chocolate cookies are a chocolate lover’s dream! Gluten-free, full of nuts, with crispy edges, and a fudgy, chewy middle. Like a delicious hybrid of a cookie and brownie!
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ white chocolate chips
- ¾ cup chopped almonds substitute with peanuts, walnuts, cashews
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
In a large bowl, add powered sugar, cocoa, egg whites, vanilla, and salt. Mix until fully combined and you don't see any powdered sugar or cocoa lumps. Next, gently fold in your add-ins until well combined.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking sheet. Divide the dough into 6 portions. You may need to bake them in two batches or use two baking sheets since the cookies spread a bit.
Bake in the oven for 18 - 22 minutes depending on how chewy you like your cookies. You should see cracks form on the surface of your cookie and they should be fudgy in the middle. I baked mine for 20 minutes.
Let them cool before removing. The cookie should set more once cooled.
- Makes 6 giant chocolate cookies
- Optional add-ins: peanut butter chips, cinnamon chips, milk chocolate, mint chocolate or even dried fruit such as dried cherries or dried cranberries
Calories: 364.78kcal | Carbohydrates: 56.96g | Protein: 7.62g | Fat: 14.54g | Saturated Fat: 5.6g | Cholesterol: 0.15mg | Sodium: 36.79mg | Potassium: 348.12mg | Fiber: 5.13g | Sugar: 45.64g | Calcium: 101.81mg | Iron: 1.85mg